About Coins +
The Staff of Coins + have been serving the Cincinnati area since 1972 with over 100 years combined dealing experience. One of the partners, Bradley Karoleff, is a columnist for Coin World, the largest weekly newspaper serving the hobby, as well contributor to The Red and Blue Books-the leading price guides sold in the U.S. He presented at the American Numismatic Society’s 1998 Coinage of the Americas Conference in New York as well as chaired for the Panel Discussion on the development and use of The Screw Press for Coin Production at the Annual ANA National Show in 2010. Mr. Karoleff has been published in numerous Numismatic publications, edited various books and journals and authored numismatic books. We also attends numerous numismatic conventions each year representing our clients. Coins + is a submission center for authentication and grading rare coins for Professional Coin Grading Service(PCGS), The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation(NGC), and The American Numismatic Association Certification Services(ANACS).
- Contributor to the Redbook and the Bluebook, the best selling numismatic pricing guides in the industry
- Award winning author of Designs of the Times, articles in CoinWorld, the hobby's news weekly
- Coinage of the Americas Conference 1998 - Circulating Counterfeits of the Americas co-presenter with Keith Davignon
- Presenter Numismatic Theater multiple times at annual convention of American Numismatic Association.
- Chaired the panel discussion on the development and use of the Screww Press for Coin Production at the Annual ANA National Show in 2010
- Co-Author Early Quarter Dollars Of he United States Mint 1796-1838.
- Author Bust Half Dollar Bibliomania
- Published numerous times in the John Reich Journal
- Co-author Bust Half Quotes, BHQ with Pierre Fricke
- Published in the Coin Dealer Newsletter
- Contributed to Bust Half Fever by Edgar Souders
- Contributed to The Ultimate Guide to Attributing Bust Half Dollars by Dr. Glenn Peterson.
- Presenter at Central States Numismatic Symposium
- Glenn Smedley Award by the American Numismatic Association at the annual convention in Milwaukee, WI - 2007
- Harry J. Foreman Award as "The Best Coin Dealer in the United States" in 2013. Awarded by the American Numismatic Association at the annual convention in Chicago, IL - 2013
- Best Column from Numismatic Literary Guild 2001